There is no better way to start your day than with a very berry smoothie! This smoothie is also perfect as a post work meal to replenish your body who is craving fuel to help repair muscle tissue and restore glycogen levels (which are depleted after a strenuous workout) .Jamba juice has nothing on this drink! There’s nothing better than making your own fruit smoothie and knowing exactly what is being put it in. So why is this smoothie so awesome?!
- Oatmeal:Fiber source (1/4 cup)
- Banana:High-glycemic carbohydrate source
- Organic Frozen Berries and Fresh Strawberries:Carbohydrate-driven energy source
- Natural Peanut ( I used PB2): Good Fat (1 tbsp)
- Almond or Soy Milk: Protein (1/2 cup) * optional
- 1 Scoop of Raw Protein: 16 more grams of protein
- Fiber meal : Little extra fiber won’t hurt (1 Tbsp)
- H20,Agua,Water, Aqua, νερό: The more the merrier
Put all the following ingredients it all in a blender. Pour and enjoy. Share with friends and family.