This is the healthiest and most delicious pizza crust recipe Iv’e ever had. It so easy to make and require very little ingredient so there is no need to go buy a whole list of different ingredient. You could get yeast packets for pizza at practically ever grocery store. So next time your thinking of making pizza for a group friends, woo them with this awesome healthy recipe. This dough is perfect for any type of pizza.
I like to be silly when I cook and it’s something I enjoy doing so it’s always fun. First, I start with a few yoga moves such as Warrior I , just to stretch my body because cooking can get pretty intense
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour, wheat germ and salt. Make a well in the middle and add honey and yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Roll dough on a floured pizza pan and poke a few holes in it with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is achieved.