I love this pizza. Its so yummy that you can’t even tell its healthy and its also a nice twist to regular traditional pizza.You can’t go wrong with this combination (Pizza +Mexican)and you could always modify ingredients to your liking.
Refried white beans :
- 1 cup beans ( or kidney beans/black beans ) * Dont use can beans , cook bean night before.
- 1 red onion,chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced (or as per your taste)
- 1 tomato,chopped
- 1-2 green pablano chilles/green chillies, sliced thinly (or as per taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, optional
2. Cheddar & Mozzarella Veggie Cheese * Use in moderation
3.Honey Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Spread refried bean evenly on your already baked honey whole wheat pizza crust.
- Sprinkle your cheese and a few pieces of cilantro on top of your pizza.
- Bake at 350 for a 5 minutes or so until cheese is melted.
- After Top off with spicy cabbage.
- 1/2 Cabbage chopped up
- 2 Avocados
- Lemon juice, 3-4 lemons
- green onion
- Serranos chiles diced
- 1-2 Diced Tomato